Traditional market research firms focus on consumer-based research, leaving B2B marketers and product managers at a disadvantage. It’s time to change that model.
We take the time to understand the strategic business model of each of our B2B clients, the client’s customers, and any upstream and downstream stakeholders. Our extensive background in business, marketing and strategic analysis allows us frame the study correctly, ask the right questions, build credibility with respondents and interpret the results in a meaningful way.
From beginning to end, we manage all the details, including secondary research, questionnaire design, survey administration, analyses and reporting, and keep you informed every step of the way.
QEAN has completed a number of B2B research projects. The following are some examples:
- Analyze focus group data to understand contractor attitudes towards the client company and its competitors, and collect ideas for future product improvements.
- Determine customer satisfaction among quality control managers and product distributors for a major provider of testing products and reference materials.
- Conduct a client audit to determine the company’s image, recall of marketing touchpoints and general impressions of the company’s celebrity spokesperson.
- Develop a detailed product launch plan for a new line of industrial products.
- Brainstorm brand names for a pharmacy workflow management device.
- Summarize email privacy regulations in the European Union for a creative agency.
- Research companies and market opportunities for potential corporate investments.
Contact us to learn more.