Medical device companies operate in a complex and challenging environment.
Because of the challenges unique to medical device manufacturers, it is important to work with a research firm with prior experience in healthcare. We stay current on industry and regulatory developments in the field of healthcare. Our ability to understand complex healthcare topics and use medically-appropriate terminology builds credibility with respondents and increases survey participation and engagement.
Depending on your market research objectives, we will identify and locate the appropriate respondents for your study. This might include respondents with clinical experience, such as physicians, physician assistants, nurses, clinical administrators, technicians, and certified nursing assistants; patients, patients’ family members and caregivers; purchasing agents; and C-Level executives.
From beginning to end, we can manage all the details, including questionnaire design, survey administration, analyses and reporting, and keep you informed every step of the way. We can also help with specific tasks, including data consolidation, charting, and analysis, using independent data sources.
Medical Device Projects
Examples of medical device research projects we have worked on include:
- Identify key trends in the market for an emerging clinical therapy used to treat a disease, perceptions of differentiating factors for brands and modalities, and potential barriers to entry.
- Assess clinician attitudes, adoption of new technologies and current prescribing practices for therapies used in the clinical management of patients with an acute condition.
- Consolidate results from a series of focus groups in different countries.
- Develop a step-wise sales process to encourage adoption of an improved technology, incorporating findings from a large-scale study of physicians.
- Research the strengths and weaknesses of selected competitors of a medical device manufacturer.
Contact us to learn more.