Anyone can search for content on the internet. But do you have the time? Turn this job over to someone who can do the heavy lifting for you.
We utilize a number of sources of information, including publicly available and proprietary third-party databases and research. We have extensive experience distilling and organizing large amounts of data into the most critical takeaways.
When should I use secondary research?
Secondary research is the right tool to use when you want to:
- Determine if you should move to the second stage in the development of a new business, product or service.
- Conduct a competitive, industry or regulatory analysis.
- Identify demographic trends.
- Develop background information for a business or marketing plan.
- Provide input to subsequent qualitative and quantitative research.
- Gather background information on a prospect.
- Vet a potential investment, merger or acquisition target.
- Prepare a proposal.
- Get a quick answer.
- Save money.
Contact us to learn more.