Effective engagement and product demand is based on understanding customers and what they need. Let us help you select the right tool for the job.
When you want an in-depth understanding of perceptions, values and experiences.
When you need to confirm a hypothesis using more robust sample sizes.
When you're looking for quick answers about a market, industry or competitor.
QEAN can manage your project from start to finish, or just step in to help where we’re needed. And, depending on your requirements, we can develop strategic recommendations, tactics and implementation plans, and connect you with the right resources for additional help.
One of our key strengths is our experience in using market research to develop and support marketing and business strategies and recommendations. Here are some examples of our value-added services, which can be performed on an à la carte basis or as part of a primary or secondary research study.
- Competitive analysis
- Product development and launch, including stage-gate implementation
- Branding and positioning
- Naming ideation and facilitation
- Marketing and sales strategies
- SWOT analyses
- Quadrant analyses
- Blue ocean-style mapping and positioning
- Customer audits
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Industry and regulatory research
- U.S. Census, BLS, CDC, CMS PPS, and other publicly available data source research
- Company research and U.S. Form 10-K data summaries and comparisons
- Syndicated research for selected industries and products